Recruitment of General Secretary
The candidate is responsible for:
• formulating & implementing long-term strategic development plans for different ministry fields;
• promoting cross-cultural ministry;
• supervising different ministry teams and enhancing the overall field management and IM caring; and
• building up organizational culture and governance based on Jesus’ servant hood model.
The candidate should:
• be a preacher or an ordained pastor;
• have a Master’s degree from an accredited Bible Seminary, majoring in missiology or cross-cultural studies;
• have a minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Christian organizations or churches, of which 3 years in a senior ministry management position;
• have vision and mission on universal cross-cultural mission work; with practical experience would be an advantage;
• have the ability in organization, communication, preaching and good interpersonal relationship;
• be proficient in English and Putonghua, fluent in other foreign languages such as French would be an advantage.
Recruitment of Contract Project Assistant
To help implement the Pailin Vocational High School (PVHS) Project in the Alliance Global Serve (AGS), we are recruiting a contract project assistant.
The candidate is responsible to assist the Chief Coordinator of the PVHS project in:
- Liaising with the conveners of different working groups, churches and outside organizations related to the project ;
- Coordinating among the working groups and consolidate progress reports;
- Promoting different fundraising activities; and
- Drafting meeting minutes and performing general clerical duties.
The candidate should:
- Possess post-secondary education;
- Be proficient in Chinese and English word processing and MS Office applications;
- Be proficient in the operation of social media, e.g. FB, IG, etc;
have a good command of English and Chinese, organization ability and communication skills.
Applicants please send his/her resume, salvation testimony and testimony of calling, as well as information of referees by post to the Recruitment Committee at the following address:
“Alliance Global Serve: 9/F., 134 Waterloo Rd., Kowloon Tong, Kowloon” or send email to [email protected] (Personal data is collected for purposes related to this recruitment only.)