Recruitment of General Secretary
The candidate is responsible for:
• formulating & implementing long-term strategic development plans for different ministry fields;
• promoting cross-cultural ministry;
• supervising different ministry teams and enhancing the overall field management and IM caring; and
• building up organizational culture and governance based on Jesus’ servant hood model.
The candidate should:
• be a preacher or an ordained pastor;
• have a Master’s degree from an accredited Bible Seminary, majoring in missiology or cross-cultural studies;
• have a minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Christian organizations or churches, of which 3 years in a senior ministry management position;
• have vision and mission on universal cross-cultural mission work; with practical experience would be an advantage;
• have the ability in organization, communication, preaching and good interpersonal relationship;
• be proficient in English and Putonghua, fluent in other foreign languages such as French would be an advantage.
Applicants please send his/her resume, salvation testimony and testimony of calling, as well as information of referees by post to the Recruitment Committee at the following address:
“Alliance Global Serve: 9/F., 134 Waterloo Rd., Kowloon Tong, Kowloon” or send email to job@allianceGS.org (Personal data is collected for purposes related to this recruitment only.)